Development Tech Jobs
Our client is a renowned technology company creating revolutionary solutions to effortlessly capture life’s most enjoyable moments. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
Project Manager Overview:
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation. You will also be responsible for communicating the project status, issues, and successes with the project team.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs and help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques, analyze results, and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects and assist with needs assessment as necessary
Project Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven project management experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint