Project Manager, Creative (Beauty)
Major Beauty is looking for a dynamic, high energy, extremely organized new launch manager, in order to ensure timelines are achieved for new launches. The ideal candidate will have a track record of successfully managing multiple new launches simultaneously. Given launches more new products than any other cosmetics brand (weekly, monthly, annually), this person has to have driven the new launch process for multiple programs at one time
Manage timelines for all new launches which can be 40+ programs and 100+ skus at one time Ensure dates on timelines are accurate and realistic at all times
Work with cross function team members to ensure their deliverables are clear and being met to ensure overall timeline is achieved to include: sales, marketing, social media, influencer relations, web merchandising, graphic design, content development, marketing operations including development and purchasing, product development, R&D, package development, assembly, and fulfillment
EDUCATION: BA/BS required.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience
- Highly organized
- 5+ years being fully responsible for the new launch management process
- Highly assertive while being a great team member
- Excel wizard
- Experience working cross-functionally to achieve results
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- A strong communicator (verbal, written, interpersonal) who can effectively communicate with a broad spectrum of colleagues and external partners.
- Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale in a highly dynamic, rapidly evolving environment.
- Desire to roll up sleeves and execute while also seeing the broader vision for the brand
- A self-directed entrepreneurial professional who knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
- Have the highest level of integrity, ethics and professionalism.