Creative Services Jobs
Project Manager (freelance)
Our client is an innovating and renowned beverage company specializing in an unmatched understanding of portfolio brands. Their world-class approach drives one-of-a-kind results for one of the most successful and well-known brands.
Project Manager Overview:
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all in-house projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation. You will also be responsible for communicating the project status, issues, and successes with the project team.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
- Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs and help define the project scope and objectives
- Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables are completed on-time
- Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques, analyze results, and report data to appropriate partners
- Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects and assist with needs assessment as necessary
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of experience working in a creative agency environment in an account or project management role
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced across multiple platforms in print, POS, interactive, digital, mobile and film etc.
- Must be comfortable with autonomy and leading projects (with precision in timelines, budgets to ensure the team is set-up for success)