Our client is a well-known marketingagency presenting top creative solutions. Their modern, integrated, and collaborativeapproach defines them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, youwould be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation,and execution of projects. You would also be responsible for ensuring projectsremain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
• Define the project scopeand develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencingactivities to complete the project
• Determine the necessary resources, such astime, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocateresources to the activities; review theproject schedule with upper management and staff
• Implement projectsaccording to the project plan, including placing merchandise orders fromheadquarter and vendors
• Monitor project statusand adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records todocument project activities
• Review work quality toensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule toupdate upper management on project status
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ experience in digital and agencysettings