Project Manager, New Project Planning
Our client is a leading global beauty brand creating the latest cosmetics, skin care, and makeup tools. With their whimsical, high-quality, and on-trend approach, it’s never been easier for every beauty enthusiast to feel their most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of projects for new product launches. You would also be responsible for ensuring projects remain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete new product launch projects
• Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Resolve issues during new product development cycle, identify potential problems, and ensure corrective action is taken
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ project management experience working with global contract manufacturers
• Experience with a global beauty, wholesale, or CPG company