Our client is a creative, innovative and forward-thinking communications agency focusing on the medical space. They are passionate about fusing together science and the intellectual thinking of creativity. With their large offices located in downtown Manhattan, their company culture is welcoming and embraces new ideas with an open mind.
In this role you will own the internal process for all ongoing creative projects on their given account(s).
- Plan project schedules, reviews and resources, and align the core team
- Drive ongoing collaboration, keep focus on priorities, and pull in specialists as needed
- Maintain real-time status and internal communications, set clear next steps, and enforce deadlines
- Predict roadblocks and communicate potential issues and solutions
- Manage client assets and project documents, and distribute to extended team
- At least 5 Years as a Project Manager in a large agency, or similar setting
- MUST have pharma experience
- Print and Digital (web sites, banner campaigns) Advertising Experience
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks keeping accurate/detailed records
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate across all levels
- Clear thinking under pressure, managing challenging deadlines/situations with confidence
- Assertive and informative; drive projects forward earning trust and respect of the team