Our client is a leading beauty brand, offering skincare, makeup, and professional tools. Their products are created with nourishing, skin loving, and pure ingredients to create the most beautiful and effortless beauty look.
In this position, you would be the liaison for all brand creative teams from copywriters to graphic designers. You would also be responsible for editing and overlooking all production materials from social, digital and print in-store materials.
- Police all creative projects working cross-department to create project and campaigns to exhibit for supervisors and executives
- Manage all departments workflow, as well as scheduling timeframes and staying on strict company deadlines while following up with teammates to circle back to project initiatives
- Maintain all aspects of projects are within brand and legal guidelines lining up with the product voice and client’s core beliefs
- Supervise e-commerce photography team as well as link brand creative departments to international, marketing, and analytic teams
- 2-5 years in print production or a relevant field
- Keen attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and some Adobe systems