Our client is a leading international brand consulting firm combining rigorous strategy and analysis for a wide-array of renowned brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and experience focused approach presents results like no other.
In this role, you would be working collaboratively with the creative and account team to manage an Annual Study launching in October.
- Summarize all meetings related to the Annual Study in an email; communicate key discussed details, deliverables, deadline, and owner
- Help the team with their timelines, using google spreadsheets, keep everyone accountable, and follow-up with individuals if project not on track
- Gather all approvals on upcoming items and alert supervisors on any missed deadlines
- Recap master timeline every morning and end of day to ensure the project is on track
- Distribute agendas and objectives prior to all Annual Study project meetings
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ Project Manager experience, preferably within a branding agency
- Experience managing projects in a fast-paced environment and handling schedules, follow up, deadlines, and meeting notes