Our client is a well-known athleisure brand creating the most stylish and technologically advanced apparel and footwear. Their innovative, on-trend, and cool designs are applauded by top athletes and iconic trendsetters alike.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation. You would also be responsible for communicating the project status, issues, and successes.
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Track project status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques; analyze results and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects; assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Drive initiatives, streamline communication, keep all stakeholders organized, and help define and build new department procedures and tools
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field
• 5 years’ project management experience overseeing complex programs with numerous deliverables and stakeholders
• Experienced in moderating meetings and strong multi-person collaboration
• Project management certifications are a plus