Creative Services Jobs
Our creative client is looking to bring a project manager onto their Portland team! As a project manager, you will help strategize timeline, KPI’s, and ensure that programs are running on time and on budget. This PM will be experienced in project/traffic management and have an innovative mindset. This is a fulltime and salaried role.
- Reviews daily workloads with various departments and adjusts assignments as needed making sure that the appropriate talent is used and workloads are evenly maintained.
- Adjust each job schedule and overall workload as job demands change.
- Makes sure each staff member knows the assignments that they need to complete and the due dates. Acts as the mediator to establish and re-evaluate priorities.
- Able to understand when client contact is required to get approvals or gather assets to complete work.
- Coordinates with the Production Manger on all outsourced requirements and the scheduling and delivery of those resources.
- Opens all agency jobs, makes jobs jackets. Assigns project numbers and issues project instruction sheets.
- Prepares production estimates based on briefings from Account Executives and Account Coordinators.
- 5-7 years experience in cross-disciplinary and traditional advertising
- CMD, Downstream, Ziba experience
- Experience running programs, ensuring time and budget expectations are being met
- Experience interacting with clients, subsequently communicating those interactions with team members to ensure goals are being met.
- Portland-based preferred.
Our client offers a robust and competitive benefits package as well as: Competitive wellness package; 401k matching plan, Profit sharing plan, Continuing education reimbursements, Generous PTO, Flexible schedules.