Project Manager & Strategist, Pharma Sales Trainings | Full-time | Partially Remote
Position: Sr. Project Manager
Salary: 90-100k, DOE
Mostly REMOTE, but must be local to Philadelphia and available for client meetings in North Wales, PA
*MUST have at least 5 years of experience in managing pharmaceutical sales training projects
*MUST have experience with initial strategy and solutions to meet the client’s needs.
Our client is a renowned company presenting unsurpassed marketing solutions and training for the pharmaceutical industry. Their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of projects. You would also be responsible for ensuring projects remain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete the project
• Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Implement projects according to the project plan, including placing merchandise orders from headquarter and vendors
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ managing pharmaceutical sales training projects
• Strong client management skills
• Experience with initial strategy and solutions to meet the client’s needs.