Project Manager, Packaging
Our client is a well-known communication solutions company helping businesses across various industries. Their integrated, collaborative, and innovative approach presents revolutionary capabilities for businesses everywhere.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation. You would also be responsible for communicating the project status, issues, and successes with the project team, and executive director.
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques; analyze results and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects; assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Proven project management experience
• Strong communication skills
• Print, packaging, and pre-press experience preferred