Project Manager | Permanent | Horsham, PA
Client in Horsham, PA is looking for a Project Manager that will work directly with the agency account teams and functional departments across all channels to ensure all Client work is delivered on time and on budget. The PM will serve as the key point-person who understands the scope of a client engagement and will manage how work gets done within the agency.
Title: Project Manager
Location: Horsham, PA
Salary: $70K (negotiable depending on experience)
**MUST have previous digital & agency experience**
- Understanding of project objectives and scope, including budgetary and resource considerations
- Communicate project objectives and success criteria across stakeholders
- Lead internal status meetings and key touchpoints to keep team focused and on-track
- Manage multiple-project workflow and collaborate to prioritize according to client business needs and budget
- Work closely with account teams and strategic planning to understand and map out business rules & requirements
- Identify and document scope changes – document all changes and ensure that timing and budget impact are clearly communicated
- Accurately assess, communicate and manage project risks and issues to supervisor
- Develop expertise with the project management tools and ensure team members are using it correctly
- Anticipate project risk and mitigate as needed.
- 3+ years of project management experience in an advertising/digital agency.
- Pharmaceutical agency experience is highly desired
- BA/BS in marketing/communications or similar area of study
- Knowledge/expertise managing integrated communications deliverables including videos, websites, social media initiatives, print and broadcast.
- Solid understanding of the web development processes
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and without sacrificing quality.
- Capacity to understand dynamics of multi-discipline teams and resolve team-related issues that could impact deliverables
- Comfortable with project planning tools such as MS Project (or similar) and concepts such as task dependencies, Gantt charts and other common concepts