Project Manager/Product Manager
Our client is a well-known architectural firm presenting unparalleled solutions for entertainment and special events. Their creative, integrated, and customized approach creates a one-of-a-kind experience like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing customer communication for all orders, including The Governors Ball, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, and Electric Zoo. You would also be responsible for managing the scheduling program and tracking all projects from inception to completion.
• Manage customer communication for all orders, including The Governors Ball, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, and Electric Zoo
• Oversee scheduling program, track and log all projects from inception to completion, and coordinate with architectural team daily to confirm status of projects
• Ensure all outgoing projects are complete and accurate; follow-up on product delivery dates and resolve issues that prevent delivery
• Execute detailed permit applications for the NYC Department of Buildings; coordinate with internal architectural team daily to verify status of projects
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ business management, product or fashion merchandising, or event production experience
• Experience tracking high volume product or projects