Project Manager, Project/Traffic Management
Our client is a leading technology company with an energetic and innovative culture. They bring together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team to be responsive and innovative across every touch point.
In this role, you would be fundamental in developing and maintaining strong client relationships; and encouraging a collaborative approach with departmental team members. Additionally, you would be essential in ensuring compliance and branding guidelines with creative brief and project specifications.
• Educate clients on cost savings and leveraging opportunities aligned with marketing objectives
• Partner with external agencies in managing clients’ promotional and marketing projects
• Compose creative briefs and share with project teams to implement communications and marketing strategies
• Collaborate with client, design, and production teams on creative development and direction
• Present strategies to clients, gather feedback, and share with the project team
• Manage expectations with clients and departmental teams; negotiates timelines and budgets; ensure all deadlines are met
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, communications, advertising, or business.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of professional level experience in a project management role either in an external or internal agency
• Ad agency project management experience preferably including print, direct marketing campaigns, online, promotions, TV, and radio
• Successful track record at client service in a marketing or creative environment
• Excellent leader, creative, communication, presentation, project management, and organization skills