Project Manager – Hardware Deployment
Full-time, salaried position
Our client is a leading manufacturer of video surveillance and fleet management solutions for public transit, rail, school transportation, law enforcement, military and commercial transportation. They are seeking a Project Manager to oversee the process.
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the installation, deployment, and service projects for our award winning and best in class video recording and safety technology on public transportation and other fleets across the United States and Canada. The Project Manager manages projects from the initial requirements gathering phase, through implementation, and will ensure that we exit each project having met the customer’s expectations, and delivered a best in class customer experience. The Project Manager ensures our subcontractors and technical staff are coordinated with the customer, our schedule is well planned and tasks are executed in a timely fashion, so that we deliver on our commitments to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure complete compliance with project contract
- Manage large government projects
- Maintain and track project budget
- Coordinate and manage vendors as required for installation and service of technical video equipment
- Represent Apollo Video Technology at all project/client meetings, both onsite and remotely
- Supervise Apollo team members and contractors at client site
- Complete and submit all required reports both for Apollo and for the client
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge/Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be motivated and a self-starter who is able to work flexible hours as dictated by their projects
- Possess high level organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze processes and recommend/implement improvements
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to track budgets
- Must be able to travel on multi-day trips
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.