Project Manager, Web
Start Date: October 29, 2018
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest must-have apparel and accessories for every trendsetter. With their modern, chic, and on-trend designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation. You would also be responsible for leading eCommerce project planning and implementation for new product launches, website optimization, revenue, and customer experience.
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Lead eCommerce project planning and implementation for new product launches, website optimization, revenue, and customer experience
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques; analyze results and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects; assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Account/project management, project evaluation, and budgeting experience related to web development and web/mobile applications
• Strong communication skills