Project Manager with Regulatory Experience
Our client is a well-known company presenting cutting-edge solutions. Their innovative, modern, and on-trend approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all onboarding projects and executing new product launches for existing customers.
• Oversee all onboarding projects, plan and execute new product launches for existing customers, including new formulas and packaging
• Manage project timelines between suppliers and customers and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Lead color and artwork submissions between customers and packaging suppliers and maintain cost-quotation information for the sales department
• Track contract compliance and regulatory documentation and adapt it to customer’s needs and support sales efforts with analysis and presentation materials
• Attend trade shows, contribute to marketing materials, field customer information requests, and serve as the key contact with suppliers
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Proven project management experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite