4 month contract, possibility to extend
Our client is a leading coffee company in SODO. They are seeking a Project Specialist to serve as the primary contact for client work and manages program or project through entire process to completion.
- Manages portions of highly complex programs or projects.
- Prioritizes multiple projects.
- Ensures that projects meet specified timelines and deliver expected results.
- Creates, maintains, adjusts and updates project plans as needed.
- Intake of briefs from business units, planning and execution of project plan, communication of project and deliverable status.
- Manage workflow with creative teams and business partners to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage project teams in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of marketing program development and implementation
- Knowledge of marketing communications or integrated marketing
- Experience working at a design/advertising agency preferred
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.