Our client is a well-known, luxury retailer presenting the latest must-haves for every stylish trendsetter. Their fashion-forward, contemporary, and high-end approach distinguishes them as a leading destination across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for executing global promotions aligned with the promotional calendar in large volume territories or multiple remote locations.
• Direct the communications, preparation, and execution of approved promotions in the location and monitor the promotion effectiveness
• Work with the global merchant team to implement promotional calendars and maximize sales productivity
• Evaluate and identify successes and opportunities for improvements and ensure ongoing, accurate product flow
• Provide team leadership on promotions through open communication, training, coaching, and active encouragement
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure staff coverage and scheduling needs for each location
• Bachelor’s degree in management, business, or related field
• 3+ years’ retail experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Team leadership experience with retail/service industry or merchandising preferred