Our client, a leading healthcare provider is seeking a Proofreader to join their team!
- Ensures consistent application of copy standards in multiple marketing projects.
- At key stages, this position proofreads, fact checks, and may line edit a large volume of communication projects for brand editorial style, accuracy, and appropriateness.
- The Proofreader works in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Proofread marketing and advertising projects to ensure that copy consistently meets brand editorial style standards and is accurate and grammatically correct.
- Verifies factual content of copy against project documentation.
- Provides copy editing support on diverse projects. Assists the Copy Editor in ensuring that content meets brand voice and style standards, is cohesive and clear, factually accurate, appropriate in tone and reading level.
The proofreader will be helping with online content proofing, including checking online enrollment forms and PDF Files (marketing or compliance related material).
The proofreader must work out of the Burbank office due to our staging environments not accessible from remote locations.
SOFTWARE: Adobe Acrobat, MS WORD, MS EXCEL, Outlook, Skype SOFT SKILLS:
Independent, have sense of urgency, flexible when priority changes, punctual, organized, great attention to details, ability to collaborate with all team members.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."