Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled strategy and research solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their innovative, modern, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for reviewing various digital and print collateral and ensuring there are no spelling, grammatical or typographical errors.
• Review all print and digital copy, edit copy to enhance quality and brand message, correct errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation
• Inquire when necessary to appropriate personnel regarding any unclear content and modify copy accordingly
• Establish and implement a structured and efficient proofreading procedure to confirm error-free and high quality copy
• Provide a final quality check to verify content accuracy, message and brand standards, style guidelines, spelling, and grammar
• Follow process and quality procedures and ensure highest level of accuracy and writing for all components
• Proofreading or related experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite