Our client is a leading human resources company, specializing in designing, advising, and implementing consulting and outsourcing solutions. Their customized, dynamic, and innovative approach drives unparalleled organizational and personal growth.
In this role, you would be responsible for reviewing various creative materials, including print, Flash animations, web copy, and mobile content. You would also be responsible for ensuring there are no spelling, grammatical, or typographical errors.
• Review all print and digital copy, edit copy to enhance quality and brand message, correct errors in grammar, spelling and punctuation
• Inquire when necessary to appropriate personnel regarding any unclear content and modify copy accordingly
• Establish and implement a structured and efficient proofreading procedure to confirm error-free and high quality copy
• Provide a final quality check to verify content accuracy, message and brand standards, style guidelines, spelling, and grammar
• Follow process and quality procedures and ensure highest level of accuracy and writing for all components
• Bachelor’s degree in English or journalism
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite