PT Luxury Sales Associate, Sawgrass Mills
Our client is an eclectic, creative and edgy women’s fashion house dedicated to inspiring women to live a life that is significant by making their inner desires become a reality. By always craving to live up to their consumers’ expectations, their collections become more and more innovative and inventive – often exuding a free spirited vibe. With a fun, playful and ever evolving company culture, they have taken the fashion industry by storm, one stitch at a time.
In this role you will identify the needs of a customer, after which a sales consultant should be able to recommend the most appropriate products or services out of the company’s portfolio.
• Maintain contact and build clients’ database files to keep track of individual clients and customers’ preferences
• Work effectively as a part of a team environment as well as independently to meet individual and store goals
• Must be aware of the latest market trends and remain updated on product knowledge
• Development of innovative and creative sales techniques are also part of the job
• Responsible for adhering to the visual directives and ensure that store standards are executed on a daily basis
• Assist in analyzing sales statistics and determine sales potential and inventory requirements
• A sales consultant should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, be self-motivated, trustworthy, accountable, flexible, and enthusiastic about the brand
• They should have in depth knowledge of the products or services they are promoting
• They must have good negotiation skills and must be innovative and persuasive
• They must have good networking skills and deal with a wide variety of customers and client companies
• A sales consultant should have the aptitude to position himself in the clients’ shoes, to understand the client and to recognize what it is that will make him want to buy a particular product