Public Relations Account Assistant
Our client is a boutique public relations agency presenting unparalleled solutions for a diverse portfolio of fashion and beauty brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and collaborative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing client events and creative deliverables and securing media placements for clients.
• Oversee monthly and weekly client reports, manage client budgets for mailings and events, and monitor the media for client press hits
• Conduct competitive industry research and remain current of emerging beauty and digital influencer trends
• Maintain strong relationships with key beauty and influencer audiences and secure print, online and broadcast placements for clients
• Assist with the development, coordination, and execution of creative deliveries, including social media and digital content, press kits, mailings, press releases, and editorial pitches
• Lead client events from ideation to conception, including travel schedule, venue selection, media outreach, and budget management
• Manage all press and sample requests as directed by senior account staff and work closely with office Showroom Manager to oversee client inventory
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 years’ agency experience working with beauty or fashion accounts
• Strong media and influencer contacts
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite
• Cision experience preferred