Public Relations Assistant
Our client is a leading specialty retailer creating the most comfortable and on-trend apparel and accessories to suit every style. Their young, refreshing, and fun approach empowers every individual to feel their most confident.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with the public relations strategy and tracking all press clippings. You would also be responsible for conducting in-store pulls and holding seasonal press presentations.
• Develop and implement the public relations strategy, track and monitor press clippings, and oversee sample trafficking
• Track and monitor deliverables and performance and provide support for seasonal lookbooks and online press room
• Conduct store pulls in partnership with store teams and manage all influencer, editor, and celebrity orders through online or store pull
• Plan and execute seasonal press presentations, assist with seasonal product mailings, and maintain fashion, media and celebrity lists
• Oversee media library, clips, and scans and remain current with fashion trends, pop culture, and entertainment on all media platforms
• Fashion internship experience preferred
• Strong presentation, problem solving skills, and communications skills
• Interest in fashion and social media