Digital Marketing Jobs
Public Relations Manager
Title: Public Relations Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Freelance – 9 months - Feb 10th start date
About the role:
Our client located in Washington, DC is seeking a self-motivated and highly creative Public Relations Manager to join their Corporate Communications team on a temporary basis.The ideal candidate will have experience managing complex narratives and is willing and able to roll their sleeves up and get stuff done!
- Develop, build, and maintain strong relationships with press contacts.
- Execute high-stake events – manage agencies,production companies, and budgets
- Draft written materials: including press releases, memos, pitches, statements, Q&A’s and more.
- Manage data and pitch data-driven stories.
- Show strong creativity and the ability to think big!
- Strong written skills
- Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges and be able to deal with ambiguity.
- 8+ years in Public Relations
- Experience executing highly successful and creative campaigns and events
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A network of media contacts and a desire to work with the media proactively
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Experience managing budget is a plus
- Experience serving as a spokesperson is a plus