Public Relations Senior Manager
Our client is a prestigious, international and forward-thinking company living in the fine jewelry space. With a company culture that is both exciting and fast-paced, their incredibly inclusive team and refreshingly collaborative mindset is the perfect environment for an entrepreneurial spirit to flourish.
In this role you will be responsible for contributing to the company’s trade communications and programs. Trade communications include but are not limited to relationship-building, a monthly newsletter, conference attendance, presentation support, and bylined articles.
- Proactively pitch stories that weave the product within consumer lifestyle media
- Actively pursue and build media relations that could positively impact the media’s understanding and coverage of the industry
- With support of external PR agency, develop and execute a speakers bureau for the CMO, securing at least 4 speaking opportunities/year with influential outlets or conference properties
- Work collaboratively with the company’s Digital Lead on ideas and tactics for social amplification and other digital opportunities
- Develop compelling editorial content and support PR agency’s effort to place it in leading and influential media outlets
- Direct and oversee external PR agency deliverables
- 5+ years in related field or position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong strategy development skills
- Established relationships with lifestyle media outlets and editors
- Experience with a luxury brand or industry preferred
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities