Development Tech Jobs
Publisher Relations Specialist
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, relationship-minded leader within the Publisher Relations group.
This person needs to be a self starter with excellent communication skills, relationship management expertise and a background in digital media or publishing.
• Ability to facilitate ongoing discussions with publishers to provide assistance and guidance on revenue opportunities, content strategy, and adoption of product updates
• Flexible and versatile in nature, able to take on challenges while maintaining and even keep and sense of humor.
• Results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
• Able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
• Experience working ad agencies required
• Grow advertising revenue in close partnership with digital publishers by understanding their business model, sales strategy and resources.
• Work with sales and business teams on strategy, inventory packaging, marketing material, and revenue optimization.
• Partner with cross-functional teams such as Legal, Product, Marketing and Editorial to execute publisher projects.
• Alignment with global business teams on key projects, publisher discussions and high level strategy.
BA Degree required with 2+ years experience. Proven business track record of identifying and growing revenue a plus. Experience working within the advertising industry, digital media, or both a strong plus.
Start Date: ASAP
Est. End Date:1 year, role can continue long term