Leading Orange County beauty brand is currently looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to join their Merchandising team!
Provide support for Merchandising team from project initiation to receipt at the designated destination. This includes but is not limited to vendor, SKU and purchase order creation as well as any subsequent revisions. Educating vendors on shipping guidelines, packaging and label requirements for shipping to the DC.
Coordinate pack-out requests for the Promo-Ops department from Sales, Marketing and Product Development. This includes SKU creation, material transfers from the DC, communicating priorities and communicating information and requirements between company and the Promo-Ops.
· Pack-Out Coordinator. This includes serving as a liaison between company and Promo-Ops for all requirements, timing and other necessary information.
· Vendor Set Up in Adobe Workflow. This includes gathering the necessary information from the vendor
· SKU Creation in DPM.
· Purchase Order Creation. This includes any revisions and follow-up.
· Educate vendors on shipping guidelines. This includes testing label scanibility and serving as liaison between the vendor and the DC regarding palletization and shipper label requirements.
· 1 – 2 years Purchasing experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· SAP experience preferred
· Experience in Merchandising preferred