Leading Beauty Company located in Orange County is looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to join their team!
Coordinate required documentation, communication, and code creation, related to procurement of goods and or services. Generate SRM Purchase Orders for the following departments.
o Product Development
o Public Relations
• Set up new vendor accounts with obtaining required documentation including Contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and Social Audits.
• Coordinate with vendors, UD Legal department, and Purchasing department the requirements and documentation for contracts related to SRM purchasing, to ensure they are in line with standards.
• Onboard vendors with SheerTrans shipping methods and educate our vendors with the Shipping Guidelines and labeling requirements for receipts into the DC.
• Create new SKU’s/EAN in DPM tool for materials shipping to the DC.
• Obtain Technical Data Sheets from our vendors that provide required palletization data to ship materials to the DC.
• Coordinate with departments and vendors, changes to SRM purchase orders regarding service dates, delivery dates, quantity adjustments, and obtain required approvals. Track all supporting documentation.
• Manage the communication and documentation related to completion of services and or shipment of goods to post receipts to SRM purchase orders.
• Troubleshoot receiving issues with the Lux distribution center and vendors. Ensure priorities of urgent goods are met.
• Process freight and taxes on SRM purchase orders with the coordination from the accounts payable department upon invoices being processed for payment.
• Troubleshoot with the accounts payable department any invoice discrepancies from the SRM purchase order receipts. Discrepancies include differences between quantities, lines of receipts on PO’s, taxes and/or freight, or missing receipts.
• Generate and distribute a weekly SRM purchase order summary report including all stages and statuses of open SRM purchase orders.
• Manage the monthly SRM GRIR reporting for all departments and work with finance to ensure outstanding receipts are invoiced properly and/or purchase order receipts are reflected properly.
• Support all departments on SRM utilization and training including new user profile setup and modifications.
• Provide WorkCycle training to all departments as it relates to invoice and receipt discrepancies.
Laisse as Project Manager for Promotional pack outs required by Marketing, Sales, Ecommerce, and Product Development. Coordinate with teams new requests and manage the projects timelines of available materials and feasibility of the pack out requirements. Communicate between Promo Ops team, BSC, Regulatory, and pack out requestors regarding completion dates, PAD dates, logistical requirements, and dates for materials required in the pack outs.
• Maintain the Pack out Tracking Log, this provides a dashboard of all our pack outs with responsible parties and costs for analysis.
• Create projects in DPM for each promotional pack out. Detail out the bill of materials and attach the pack out form with clear directions on how the pack out should be assembled.
• Ensure approved ingredient listings are adhered to the promotional pack out based on guidelines.
• Coordinate with Promo Ops team the analysis of inventory and provide direction to what can be destroyed or reworked for redistribution.
• Manage inventory levels for materials required for pack outs that are related to packaging. This is exclusive to purple shred, tissue paper, logo boxes, and UD envelopes.
• Collaborate with the packaging team to obtain best business practices as it relates to proper packaging for each of our promotional pack outs.