Purchasing Coordinator (Mandarin Speaking)
Our client is a leading company with an extensive portfolio of top beauty brands. Their innovative, on-trend, and cool approach presents beauty must-haves for trendsetters across the globe.
As the Purchasing Coordinator, you would be responsible for creating PO’s and maintaining current PO status in the system.
• Create PO’s and maintain current PO status in the system and follow-up on the delivery status of raw materials and expedite POs when necessary
• Update critical reports and follow-up with suppliers regarding documentation requests, such as certificate of analysis, and safety data sheets
• Validate all aspects of raw materials purchasing data, including lead-times, minimum order quantities, and pricing
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and meet deadlines in a timely manner and function in a team setting and independently
• 2+ years’ related experience
• Experience in purchasing and/or manufacturing preferred
• Experience with ERP/MRP
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Excellent telephone etiquette