Our client is a well-known luxury brand creating the most comfortable accessories and apparel for the whole family. With their premium, cozy, and on-trend must-haves, it’s never been easier to dress in style every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for creating purchasing organization enabling revenue and profit. You would also be responsible for maintaining stock levels and managing the SKU base.
• Develop a purchasing organization enabling revenue and profit aligned with the brand’s requirements and growth strategy
• Create a customer-centered organization focused on supporting external customers and internal customers
• Maintain stock levels to support current sales baselines and collaborate with sales and development teams to support sales forecasts and objectives
• Manage and maintain the entire SKU base from on hand inventory and on order accuracy of system data and on-time shipments
• Partner with operations, product development, and production teams to ensure continuous improvement on quality and vendor relations
• Provide resources and training for buyers and administration to achieve company and department goals, such as forecasting, planning, and inventory of raw materials at the supplier level
• Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field
• 5+ years’ procurement experience in global environment for finished goods
• 2+ years’ management experience
• Experience managing 3,000+ active SKU’s