QA Coordinator/Digital Technology & Operations Specialist
Our client is an iconic, luxury jewelry brand creating the latest must-have collections. Their high-end, glamorous, and fashion-forward designs are worn by A-list celebrities on the red carpet.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing technical operations and QA of the brand’s ecommerce site. You would also be responsible for supporting the digital team with resolving digital technology, content production, and operations issues.
• Oversee manual QA of site and routine performance monitoring; develop and implement testing scenarios for QA and UAT
• Manage and setup automated scripts to locate broken images, missing prices, and other information; lead JIRA issues backlog and prioritizing bugs
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support digital product information management and asset management system
• Resolve content and marketing production issues and promotion setup in the eCommerce platform in partnership with the Online Merchandiser and Digital Marketer
• Investigate systems, processes, and vendors to optimize current website performance and digital operations
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3 years’ customer service experience
• Experience with cross-platform QA and test automation and managing content in SalesForce Commerce Cloud or equivalent ecommerce platform
• Advanced proficiency with HTML/CSS mastery (hand-coding)