QA Tester/Proofreader - Freelance
Our client, an ad agency in the valley is looking for a Proofreader/QA Analyst to join their team on a freelance/project basis.
Full time hours, onsite
- Ideal candidate would have digital QA experience and a solid proofreading background
- Detail-oriented and a high standard for quality - must be able to pass proofreading test
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-pace, high-volume, multi-tasting environment
- Reviewing printed pieces and digital projects onscreen
- Proficient in Google Docs and Excel and comfortable learning new software
- Experience testing digital projects, specifically email campaigns, and knowledge of performance tools and best practices a plus
- Familiarity with reviewing Litmus and Email on Acid o plus
Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”