3 month contract to start
Our beauty client is seeking a Quality Assistant to join their team. Will manages day-to-day quality
control activities including receiving, testing, and communicating the release of products.
Additionally, they will be responsible for various administrative functions in support of Quality operations.
- Perform visual and physical analysis on all incoming finished goods and componentry based on release criteria, established standards, and certificate of analysis to identify acceptable/defective products
- Work closely with Quality team to coordinate QC, approval, and release of products
- Coordinate shipment of testing samples and ensure timely review/sign off on reports, protocols, etc. by Quality team.
- Work with internal and external parties to help investigate, manage, and resolve quality issues
- Administrative/data-entry projects as needed
- Can learn quickly and work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic laboratory skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Must be able to differentiate between small color, odor, aesthetic variations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Has taken some college-level science courses
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, will consider Associate’s Degree
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.