Quality Assurance & Regulatory Manager
Our client is a renowned beauty brand presenting groundbreaking, all-natural skincare and cosmetics. Their sustainable, modern, and on-trend must-haves are revolutionizing the industry every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing new product development testing and clinicals and monitoring laboratory performance. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional internal and external partners and ensuring projects completed with quality.
• Manage the development and implementation of all quality standards and lead the product testing process throughout development lifecycle
• Ensure product safety, compatibility and functionality, including microbiological testing, safety testing, and clinical testing
• Oversee all retain samples within a product launch life cycle from laboratory, production, stability, compatibility and finished good
• Establish clinical validation protocols for different product launch tiers and lead clinical trials with labs and interpret results
• Ensure all laboratories maintain organic certifications and meet ISO and GMP standards and maintain certifications that uphold the brand’s standards
• Provide support documentation for new product launches to all international distribution and partners
• 3+ years’ QA/QC experience
• Beauty industry experience preferred with knowledge of industry testing systems
• Experience in the application of QA principles, concepts, industry practices, and standards