Quality Assurance Specialist
Our client is an iconic retail brand creating the latest must-haves for every fashion enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
As the E-Commerce Coordinator, you would be responsible for supporting digital marketing programs, including affiliate marketing, performance display, and email marketing.
• Support digital marketing programs, including affiliate marketing, performance display, and email marketing
• Assist with creative and marketing content assets, such as image and copy to ensure on-time product campaign launches
• Ensure forecasts are provided for inventory management and ensure E-Commerce maintains a positive stock position
• Set up new items on the site and merchandise accordingly and deploy daily emails to segmented customer groups
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ digital marketing experience
• Knowledge of online marketing, E-Commerce, social media, content marketing, email marketing, and content creation
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite