Quality Assurance Support Specialist
Quality Assurance Support Specialist (entry level)
3 month contract to start
Our whole sale client is seeking a Quality Assurance Support Specialist to join their team.
This position provides support to the Quality Assurance department (Quality Control, Color, and Product Integrity). The role requires excellent communication and organizational skills and involves communicating with a number of internal teams, organization of systems and tools, processing of data, physical review of product, record keeping and reporting as well as other misc. projects. The ability to set priorities while exhibiting a motivated approach with a positive attitude is a must.
- Support Quality Assurance department in various daily tasks
- Review requests received via I-Forms from Account Executives and address or escalate as needed
- Communicate thru email and phone with cross functional teams including Account Executives, warehouse teams, and others as needed
- Review product to assure it meets measurement/spec and workmanship requirements
- Data management, record keeping and reporting
- Additional duties and projects required as needed
- Attention to details with accuracy – critically important
- Team player with the ability to also work independently
- Ability to prioritize work on a continuous basis with limited supervision
- Self-Starting, accountable and thorough
- Task orientated with ability to multi-task
- Organized and orderly working style
- Willingness to communicate with broader cross functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Timeliness and flexible working hours if required
- Function as support Colorist as/when required
- Must be able to handle strenuous customer deadlines and be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.