Quality Control Specialist
Our client is a renowned company presenting innovative, on-trend textiles for everything home. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the quality control function for the company’s hospitality textiles and bedding.
• Manage all aspects of the quality control function for the company’s hospitality textiles and bedding within the company’s main distribution center
• Evaluate fabrics and finished products to ensure company and industry standards and requirements are achieved
• Serve as the liaison between management and overseas quality control teams to resolve quality control issues and related production delays
• Create root cause analysis reports, develop corrective action plans, and conduct testing at 3rd party facilities
• Bachelor’s degree
• 0-2 years’ residential or commercial textiles experience