Quality Support Coordinator
Our upscale home goods client is looking for a Quality Support Coordinator to assist in executing all responsibilities centered around vendor rework processes!! Please see the details below and let me know if you are interested.
Title: Quality Support Coordinator
Location: Corte Madera, CA
Duration: 12 weeks
• Live Our Values: People, Service, Quality and Innovation
• Ensure quality and process standards meet our company goals.
• Assist with vendor compliance, including but not limited to processing RTV’s, claims, and vendor charge backs.
• Execute all responsibilities centered around vendor rework process.
• Compile all product inspections and organize into a presentable format.
• Complete and audit weekly reports of all locked inventory.
• Support Distribution Center Inventory Control Leaders in data compilation and analysis.
• Identify and manage all issues and follow through to resolution.
• Implement continuous improvement and internal audit procedures.
• Communicate Quality initiatives and alerts to cross-functional teams and gather related feedback in a timely manner.
• Maintain effective communications and relationships with Home Office, as well as Distribution Center Quality Assurance teams.
• Manage the locking and unlocking process for products based on determinations of inspections by partnering with Distribution Centers, Quality Assurance, Merchandising, Planning, Home Delivery, and Customer Service teams.
• Disposition 2nd and 3rd quality goods for RTV, rework or liquidation.
• Facilitate weekly conference calls.
• Occasionally visit various Distribution Centers to assist in the overall inspection process.
• Assist with capacity management for locked inventory within the Distribution Centers.
• Minimum 3 years of Quality Assurance/Control management position
• Experience using WMS, preferably with KCS and/or PKMS.
• Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office, with a high emphasis on Excel (Macros, Pivot Tables, etc.)
• Ability to navigate multiple systems and applications, adapt to and stay current on process and systems changes.
• High level of integrity and business ethics.
• Passion for the brand and products.
• Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships.
• Results-focused, with high personal performance standards as well as the desire to constantly learn and improve.
• Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal direction, but also able to work well as part of a broader team and take direction as needed/required.
• Proven ability to oversee multiple, complex projects with a high level of detail and accuracy and successfully manage them to expected outcomes.
• Proven ability to represent a company brand in a professional manner to all customers
• Ability to adjust priorities and workloads to meet changing initiatives and company direction while maintaining ongoing responsibilities.
• Bachelors degree preferred.