Quantitative Analytics Manager
Our client is a popular specialty retailer presenting the latest must-haves for everything home in one convenient destination. With their modern, innovative, and on-trend approach, you can effortlessly transform every space into a beautiful oasis.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing an analytics team and driving improved business performance. You would also be responsible for providing advanced analytical solutions and working with cross-functional teams.
• Direct an analytics team and drive improved business performance through strategic and tactical analytics resulting in actionable insights
• Oversee the advanced analytics project lifecycle, including defining project deliverables, coordinating project tasks, establishing best practices, and auditing analysis
• Lead the development and implementation of programs based on machine learning and statistical analysis results
• Establish process improvements and analytical frameworks, provide guidance, and mentor team members to enhance overall contributions
• Manage and improve existing programs and prioritize projects across project portfolio by evaluating financial impact and actionable insights
• Master's degree in data science, statistics, applied mathematics, economics, or related field
• 5+ years’ quantitative analytics or data science experience; 2 years’ team management experience
• Advanced knowledge of Python, R, SQL, and SAS
• Strong advanced analytical skills, including regressions, time series analysis, recommendation engines, clustering, neural networks, regularization, and machine learning