QVC Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic global beauty company with a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their on-trend, innovative, and creative approach distinguishes them as at the forefront of the industry.
As the QVC Digital Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for managing strategic product assortment and working closely with Marketing, Sales and Product teams.
• Create and manage strategic product assortment and work closely with Marketing, Sales and Product teams
• Identify new opportunities, develop new and exclusive products, configurations, sets and events and coordinate with Broadcast team to provide all necessary social media support, live streaming
• Partner with the QVC On-Air Manager to maximize all areas of the business and drive long term strategic growth
• Serve as liaison with QVC and Zulily buying teams and philosophy Planner to coordinate P.O.’s and RTV’s as needed
• Strategize and manage the digital marketing and social media campaigns with QVC and philosophy to fuel new customer growth and increased revenue
• Plan strategic sampling and GWP programs within the channels for customer acquisition and customer retention on QVC and Zulily
• Plan and execute with philosophy.com to promote events through email and homepage exposure and partner with retailer.com and trade marketing on digital marketing calendar
• Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance and assist with creative support for product pages and events, including on-air product photography, video assets, and digital advertising
• Bachelor’s degree; Master's degree a plus
• 5-7 years of digital Marketing or Ecommerce Management experience in the beauty industry
• Knowledge of the global beauty industry and retail.com landscape
• Home shopping experience