Raw Materials Assistant
Our client is the leading specialty retailer of women’s intimate apparel and other apparel with fashion-inspired collections, prestige fragrances and cosmetics. Their fun and whimsical designs are made to make women look and feel beautiful and sexy. With an exciting, fast-paced company culture, they are refreshingly inclusive and collaborative with creativity and ideas ever flowing.
In this role you will be supporting the Raw Materials team on a special project that will solely be based on assisting with the rebranding labels.
- Support international multi-translations labels for all product
- Support 2 managers with coordination and development of global label development assisting them with tracking & reviewing samples/submits, communicating updated to the label suppliers
- Track and file/organize daily label developments
- Track developments using Excel; organize samples by attaching loose samples to trim sheets and filing in binder etc
- Proficient organization and communication skills
- Must take initiative to work independently with limited supervision
- General understanding of Excel and Adobe design
- Detail oriented
- Good at prioritizing tasks and can think out of the box to find solutions to challenges