Raw Materials Buyer
Our client, a global leader in beauty and cosmetics is looking for a Raw Materials Buyer.
The Raw Material Buyer will report to the PMC Director. You will be responsible for supporting the purchasing group to supply materials on time and in correct quantity.
This is an immediate temp job that is set to last 3 months or more. It's covering a maternity leave.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create PO’s as instructed
- Follow up on delivery status of components
- Take timely action on rejects, returns, and freight damaged items
- Update critical reports as instructed
- Follow up with suppliers regarding documentation issues
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in Purchasing and or Manufacturing preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of production, purchasing, inventory control, planning and scheduling functions
- Effective communicator
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both
- Basic mathematical and analytical skills required