Raw Materials R&D Manager- Fabric & Trims
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest apparel must-haves for every trendsetter. With their modern, fashion-forward, and cool designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for product development and new innovations from an overall branding perspective.
• Oversee product development and new innovations from an overall branding perspective and remain current of emerging raw materials
• Research and develop new products, conduct consumer behavior research, and identify customer’s needs and beliefs
• Research fabric trends, attend mill fabric appointments and fabric shows, and develop fabric boards highlighting seasonal fabric trends
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, production, and mill management offices to develop qualities aligned with cost and aesthetic
• Related proven experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite