Our client is a creative, innovative and forward-thinkingcommunications agency living in the sports, lifestyle and entertainmentspace. With an incredible growing globalpresence, they have become well-known for their efforts in PR, Social,Experiential, Content and partnership activations. With an incredibly inclusiveand refreshingly collaborative company culture, there is an immense opportunityfor growth. In their amazing officespace, they believe in creating a work-life balance and ensuring their peoplework hard and have fun doing so.
In this role you will perform administrative duties and tasks.
- Greet guests in a friendly, professional manner
- Operate a multi-phone line system
- Ensure conference rooms, supply cabinet, kitchen and other common areas are clean, fully stocked and well-organized
- Manage calendars and appointments for team
- Schedule and organize meetings, travel arrangements, conferences etc
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Detail oriented, well-organized and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to multitask and exceptional time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook