Our client is looking for a Receptionist to work in their corporate office! The Receptionist will act as a representative of the company and will be responsible for overall front office activities including answering and directing any phone calls or visitors to the appropriate destination.
- Professionally administer all incoming calls with appropriate phone etiquette.
- Ensure phone calls are redirected accordingly.
- Greet vendors/guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
- Signs in all visiting vendors, deliveries and guests.
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Receive, sort, and log any mail packages.
- Maintain visitor area (straighten chairs, clean table).
- Type memos, correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties.
- Any and all other duties assigned.
- Intermediate knowledge with Microsoft Office.
- Must personable, polished, and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- At least 1 year experience as a receptionist or in a retail environment strongly desired.
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.