Our client is a classic, luxurious and super stylish eyewear brand that is known for their exquisite craftsmanship and superb customer service. They are in need of a Receptionist to work on their team!
In this role you will be responsible for greeting all visitors, establishing quick, friendly rapport with all visitors and employees, as well as answering and directing incoming calls, and therefore plays an important role in representing and upholding the brand image.
• Answer all incoming calls in a professional and knowledgeable manner
• Work closely with the staffing department to ensure that all interview candidates to the NY office receive a gift bag on first visit
• Meet and greet all visitors and announce to internal employees upon arrival
• Order office supplies and maintain office supply inventory
• Maintain phone list such as changes in job title or position, new employees and employees that are no longer with the company
• Special projects as required
• Minimum education required: some college or equivalent applicable work experience
• Bachelor’s degree a plus
• Excellent organizational, time management, multitasking and planning skills in order to manage projects
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well independently in a fast paced, deadline oriented office/workroom
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Lotus Notes (or similar email environment)
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."