Ourclient is a popular accessories brand creating the latest must-have eyewear.Their fashion-forward, innovative, and contemporary designs are applauded bythe most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for providing administrativesupport and assistance in a professional and efficient manner.
• Answer the main phoneline, direct calls, and take messages; maintain reception manual and processdocumentation
• Greet guests professionally and represent thebrand; manage front desk guest calendar and sort and distribute correspondence
• Update and distributecompany phone lists; maintain front lobby presentation; assist with emergencypreparedness training
• Assist with meetingpreparation, including last minute assistance for Executive Assistants;schedule conference rooms on an as-needed basis
• Manage incoming andoutgoing packages, mail, and deliveries; maintain office and kitchen supplies;oversee office presentation and maintenance
• Strong communication, organizational,and project management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Officesuite